The Barefoot Cheyenne saddle is a classic treeless design; simple, economical, and versatile. It features:
- Flexible in all 3 directions.
- Adjustable stirrup positioning
- Each Barefoot saddle features the VPS system, which is a thick, molded, pressure absorbing panel, on either side of the horse’s spine. These panels create a gullet to guarantee improved spinal clearance. They are also anatomically shaped to the rider’s thighs.
- Soft fleece underside in natural.
- Six D-rings.
- Medium pommel insert standard.
- Soft nubuck in black or brown.
- The removable seat has a non-slip surface, with broad velcro underside attachment and may be replaced with a sheepskin seat.
- Size 1: Equivalent to Western saddle size 14 – 14.5, English saddles 16 – 16.5 (ladies pant sizes up to size 8).
- Size 2: Equivalent to Western saddle size 15 – 16, English saddles 17 – 18 (ladies pant sizes 8 and above)
Barefoot Cheyenne in Brown
Barefoot Cheyenne in Black